Tuesday, December 6, 2011

24 Soaps of Christmas


So for a while there, I forgot that I make soap. I have had a back log of soap chilling in a cooler in my office for months. Luckily, I had labeled them with their ingredients before they were buried in the freezer that time, and Megan, forgot. Anyway, I'm attending a craft fair this weekend and was excited to try to sell my stuffed items. My boyfriend asked "what about your soap?" Of course! It was so simple. After all, people are probably more likely to buy soap than stuffed weapons and various animal parts.

Anyway, I spent the last couple of days wrapping the 24 acceptable soaps in postal paper and bakers twine. I wrote little ingredient cards which encouraged people to enjoy their new soaps. I came up with zesty, goofy, and just plain stupid names for them.

Hopefully I get rid of some of them, otherwise, I have Christmas presents set for co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment