Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fixed It

Yay, I fixed my broken heart. What once was nearly ripped to pieces can march along to its own beat. I ended up sewing a few holes in the main section and covering up the larger ones with more blue veins. I sewed the ragged top of the heart together as best I could, cutting away stray felt as I went along. Luckily, there was still a little resemblance of tubular outposts at the top, so I used those as stepping stone for the larger, pink veins to wrap around. All in all, I'm happy with how it turned out. It's always good to have a project go awry once in a while so you can prove to yourself that you can fix your (or your hungry dog's) mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment